DOCUMENT REVISED ON 05/14/2018BEGOÑA ERAUSQUIN MINAYO, with NIF 14241621K, responsible for this Website (My Skin Barcelona), informs you that it has adopted the necessary measures to adapt it to the requirements of the LOPD (Organic Law on Data Protection) and the LSSI-CE ( Law on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce)
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, inform the User that I own the files "Users of the web" and "Customers / Providers" of a personal nature registered before the RGPD (General Registry of Data Protection), in which your data are incorporated and are treated in order to provide the requested services and send you information about our company that may be of interest.
At all times the necessary technical and organizational measures are taken to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that it processes, as well as to avoid its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
The website collects personal data through:
- Account forms
- Subscription forms.
- Contact Form.
PURPOSE OF THE DATA COLLECTED AND CONSENT TO THE TREATMENT
The Users, by marking the box, can expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data are processed by the Provider to carry out the following purposes:
- Respond to queries, provide information required by the User.
- Be able to carry out the sale operation carried out by the User.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
- Remission of advertising commercial communications by email related to products or services offered by the Provider, as well as by the collaborators or partners with whom this would have reached an agreement of commercial promotion among its customers. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be made by the Provider and will be products and services related to the Provider sector.
- Conduct statistical studies.
The data requested through the Website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In case all the data are not provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to their needs.
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the provider, exonerating him from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
EXERCISE OF ARCO RIGHTS: ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION
The user may direct their communications and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by postal mail in Passeig de Sant Gervasi, 26, 08022 - Barcelona, or by email: email@example.com (or through the form of contact of this Website) along with proof valid in law, as a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent, indicating in the subject "Data Protection".
Similarly, the user can unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the section to unsubscribe from all emails sent by the provider.
If you receive the aforementioned emails, you have given your prior authorization, since the provider does not perform SPAM practices.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE AND RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
The person in charge of the file is BEGOÑA ERAUSQUIN MINAYO
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of our activity, we use the following service providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
They will only have access to the data strictly necessary to carry out their activity, and they will not be able to use the information for another purpose.
Hosting: Webempresa Europa SL, C/ Almagro 11 6º 7ª 1 . 28010 Madrid (MADRID), Spain. You can check their privacy conditions of the service.
Email platform service: SendInblue. We use the platform to send transactional emails. You can check their privacy conditions of the service.
Statistics: Google Analytics. Analitical web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware Company which headquarter is in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, Estados Unidos (“Google”). See more info in Cookies section.
Carrier: Envialia. Comunicate only the information needed to deliver the products. You can check their privacy conditions of the service.
Newsletter: Mailchimp. You can check their privacy conditions. See more info in Cookies section.
Payment platform: AddonPayments. You can check their privacy conditions of the service.
The website offers the User links and services related to different social networks. So if you are a member of a social network and click on the corresponding link, the provider of the social network can link your profile data with the information of your visit to the web.
You can access the privacy policies of the different social networks at any time, as well as configure your profile to guarantee your privacy:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, smartphone, tablet or connected television when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to work more agile and adapted to their preferences, such as storing their language or the currency of their country. In addition, help those responsible for websites to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them and serve to make more efficient advertising that we can show you.
WHAT USE DO WE GIVE TO DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted at the end. Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user's terminal for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited
- Own cookies: They are cookies created by this website and can only read the site itself. For example: technical cookies for loading images, cookies for customizing web parameters, traffic analysis cookies, etc.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies created by third parties and we use them for different services (eg website analysis or advertising). According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a Web portal and the use of the different options and services it offers. For example, those that serve for the maintenance of the session, the management of response time, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some characteristics of the general options of the Web page. For example, define the language, regional configuration or browser type.
- Analytical Cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our website, to develop navigation profiles and to know the preferences of the users of the same in order to improve the supply of products and services. For example, an analytical cookie would control the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user, which is the most widely accepted product, etc. Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example the frequency of access, the edited content, etc. Advertising cookies allow through the management of advertising to store behavioral information through the observation of habits, studying access and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of their profile.
WHAT COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEB?
Social network cookies, which can be stored on your computer, for example, when you use the share button on this website in a social network. The companies that generate these cookies have their own cookie policies:
The cookies on this website help:
- Make it work correctly
- Save you time by not having to log in every time you access the web
- Remember your settings
- Improve the speed and security of the web
- To be able to share the content of the web in social networks
- Continuously improve the website
- Show ads based on your browsing habits on the website.
ou can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
When you deactivate to eliminate cookies, part of the Website will not work or the quality of the website may be affected.
The provider reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.